Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Wednesday, August 20, 2014


Hi everyone who checks out my blog! Let's talk a little bit about holiday! Yaaay!
Yes, the holiday season (Particularly Lebaran Holiday) is my favorite time of the year. It can put everything aside and just be surrounded by the people I love and the people that love me.

Last month, I went to Taman Raya Cibodas together with my nieces (Nina & Indri) and nephews (Reza & Rizky). It was really fun and refreshing! The weather was so perfect. The wind was so soft and slow. Blue sky. Green grass. Ahh, everything was so perfect, I suppose. We played the big ball and ran from spot to spot. Haha. From morning till late afternoon.

The thing that I love most about the holiday is that it’s a time for me and my family to get together and celebrate the the joy and the excitment of life. 

My family (As well as yours, I believe) has been a big part of my (your) growing up. They have taught me to be grateful, to be proud of myself, to always cherish the life that I have. 

I will always cherish all the memories I have of my family because they have all made me like the person I am today. 

How about you? 

Make sure to take time out of your busy schedule to spend an afternoon with family or even make a weekend trip with them. Always get in touch with them and catch up on each of their lives. The really miss you for sure

Okay, there's no time for waiting, take a look at our photos below which were taken in Taman Raya Cibodas. Hope you always have a wonderful time with your family there. Cheerio! :)











Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -