Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Invitation Letter

18 June, 2012

We write this letter to confirm that we would like to invite the following selected Indonesian student in World Heritage Program 2012, conducted by UNESCO, South Korea:

  • Name                   :  Ridwan Sobirin
  • Nationality          :  Indonesia
  • Place                   : 1000, Younsan 5-dong, Younje-gu, Busan, South Korea
  • Event Duration   :  July 30 - August 10, 2012 


Bla-bla-bla................................................................................


Alhamdulillah,  It was 17.35 p.m. on June 18th after finishing my Financial Economics presentation at Cimandiri that I received this invitation letter from Mr. Jinsu Yom (President of CCVIS at UNESCO, Paris). Thanks UN & UNESCO for selecting me as the only Indonesian delegation in this prestigious program.  
 
So my dear friends, 
If you have a dream, moreover if your dream is positive, please do not ever think to give up! 
Give your best to achieve it! 

Yes, it is true that in the middle of your journey probably you will think or feel: it is not that easy, very long, tiring, full of pain, bitterness and sweetness, ups and downs, but trust me, it is really worth the experience. You just have to be more passionate on what you want to achieve. Rise your body after fall! Keep being khusnudzan (Positive thinking), try to always give your best along the way. You should overcome the turbulences around you, particularly, of course within you. You should  never give up if you want to achieve something.

For me, I will always try to develop myself through new journeys and experiences. How about you?





{ 2 komentar... read them below or Comment }

  1. Great, congratulation! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous.
    I am really happy if my post can inspire you. Please be more passionate on all the things that you are gonna do today. Success will follow you for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -