Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Saturday, July 21, 2012


Me, at Komodo Island, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia


I am grateful for everyone and everything in my life today. Thank you for sharing another wonderful day, all...


How wonderful the feeling just to be yourself. Being pragmatist sometimes is easier but it makes me could not come out as who I am.


I hope can accept change with a more open mind realizing that with it comes growth and opportunity. I want to liberate myself from the same routine and be ready to experience something new.


I think, to rise to the higher level of life or happiness, I just need to love one another and help others more.... Am I right? 


I feel disappointed. But it is okay. Another lessons learnt, another experience achieved... 


I just feel that when I let go of the past, suddenly something better comes along. 


I am blessed abundantly!


I have known loss, known defeat, known suffering, known struggle. Yeah, everything I have experienced until this moment provides me insight into life. Alhamdulillah!


Being real is really better than being fake! Seriously!


Somehow, my human instinct tells me that I have to get closer to God. 


For me, learning always leads me to a new knowledge and experience, no matter how small it is.


REPEAT: 


|| Ridwan, things will get better | You are important | You are strong | Everything will work out | You are worthy of great things, Wan ||

Woooo Hoooo !! Feeling full of energy this morning. Smile on, music on. This is going to be a great day!



















Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -