Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Saturday, November 24, 2012



I have gone through it, the time when the more I have, the more I want. 
I have gone through it, the moment when the deeper the hole I dig, unfortunately, the more I get sucked into it. 

Yeah, friends, I have gone through it.

So come here, my dear friends. Listen to me:
I thought true happiness is just about how I am serving myself. But sadly I was really wrong. It didn't turn out that way. You are right, true happiness doesn't come from just serving yourself. 

Serve and love other, make a difference in somebody else's life, and Trust in Allah. 
Those are true happiness, aren't they? 

Regards,


Ridwan 


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -