Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Thursday, April 11, 2013




If I am not mistaken, Dr. Masaru Emoto performed a series of experiments observing the physical effect of words, prayers, music on the crystalline structure of water. The power of words over water. Maybe some of you have read his book regarding his famous experiments. And yeah, you probably already knew that positive and negative thinking or words have a major impact on the surrounding environment, in this case, that is Water Crystals. You say positive things, and the water crystals will be utterly beautiful

By the way, our body is made up of more than 70% water. Imagine how your thinking or words affect your own body.  It is just my self affirmation. Precisely my positive self affirmation. Nothing else. I just want to be more positive. I am trying to push myself accepting these words..... 

Ridwan knows why he is in school, and he wants to be there for his own reasons. He is motivated by his inner desires. Ridwan should ask himself what kind of job he wants when he finishes school. Ridwan understands how he will benefit from going to school, so he studies and completes assignments even he does not feel like it. Ridwan understands what he will gain from his education, so he works hard. Ridwan knows that he makes his own choices in life and will continue to move forward at his own pace.

So friends, instead of saying " “I’m a failure,” or “I’m hopeless,” or “I won’t be successful”,  just simply say: 

“I’m beautiful.” 

Say, “I have a great future.” 

Say " I’m strong. I’m blessed.”

*Then now I am more grateful remembering the times when I was a child. At that time, my parents taught me to pray before meals. Our prayer (positive words) will transform our food in molecular level into something much more better, much more blessed.




Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -