Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Thank you, Monique Valcour (HBR : Craft A Sustainable Career) for encouraging me to write something as following:

I am imagining to crafting a sustainable career for myself. 
Year after year, I perform work that makes full use of my skills and challenges me to develop new ones. My work not only interests me, it gives me a sense of meaning. 

There, I enjoy opportunities for learning and development. 
There, I work with people who energize me.

There, I am confident that my skills and competencies make me valuable and marketable and that I can access opportunities through my network. I am able to fit my work together with the other things in my life that are important to me, like religion, family, friends, and leisure. 

My dear God, allow me to start my career there. Ameen Allohumma Ameen. 

(My prayer during Ramadhan this year)



Picture: Forbes

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -