Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Friday, March 16, 2012

Dear God,
Thank You for the life You have casted upon me so far. The ups and downs of every challenge that stopped by, the people who came for a reason and left, the people who came for a reason and stayed, the opportunities, privileges and many other things too aplenty to note down, it has made me become the person I am today, with every stroke of flaws and gifts that have developed within me.


Forgive me for the wrong things I may have done, whether on purpose or unintentionally. I humbly ask for Your blessings to be given upon me for more opportunities to make the closest people I love proud of me more. Bless me with the capability to make those around me, whether I know them or not, who sincerely need it, have use of what I am capable of.

If it is not too much to ask for, enlighten me with an even patient heart than what I truly already have and a sea of calmness in my mind so that I can go through every facets of life in an increasingly wise manner.

I have no power in my hands to give back to You, but only my efforts to always remember Your Name in every prayer I make which slips out of these fragile lips and tongue of mine, also through the love I have for my family.




This beautiful and thoughtful prayer was actually written by one of my extraordinary friend Zeva Aulia Sudana on her blog.  She is one of my SUSI classmate when we studied together at Temple University in U.S.
Her prayer actually represents my prayer, too. 
I just can say "Amiin"  when I read it. Amiiin for Zeva. Amiin for me. Amiiin for you who have the same prayer as Zeva's.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -