Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Friday, April 27, 2012

                                         

I will stop at nothing. There are still ways to go. Someway, somehow.
Whatever it takes, I know I will never quit. I will never go down. 
I will make sure they remember my name. A hundred years from now. 
I will never give up. I will never give in. Never let a ray of doubt slip in.
And if I fall. I will never fail. I will just get up and try again. 
Never lose hope. 
Never lose faith.
There is too much at stake. Upon myself I must depend. I am gonna win.


- Taken From My Senior's Thesis in Unpad -

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -