Posted by : Ridwan Sobirin Sunday, August 7, 2016

Blue sky on my way to Jakarta. Flying Garuda Indonesia.

Dear God,
Thank  You for my life, for everything that I am blessed with, for the ups and downs, for the opportunities, privileges, and many other beautiful things that You have given me so far. 

Thank You for my life and the people in it; people who came for a reason and left, and those who came for a reason and stayed. 

Thank You for the pain which reminds me about the people who hurt me. But it doesn't mean they are bad, after all. You told me, it just means that their chapter in my life is over, right? 
So I let it slide.

And I am sorry. I really am.
I'm sorry for the sins I might have done, whether on purpose or unintentionally.

I'm so ashamed.

But if it's not too much to ask for, 
I beg You to enlighten what's dark in me, to strengthen what's weak in me.

Dear God,
I'm truly grateful for all the things You have done in my life.

I am.
I really am.


Best,
Ridwan

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Ridwan Sobirin. Powered by Blogger.

Visitors

- Copyright © Ridwan's Personal Light Thoughts -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -